[Mimedefang] counting emails flagged as spam

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Sep 6 15:33:56 EDT 2004

You might want to look into GraphDefang.  There is already a tie-in for it
in MD by using a line such as: md_graphdefang_log('spam', $hits,
$RelayAddr);

I have some reasonably decent instructions about using graphdefang here
http://www.peregrinehw.com/downloads/MIMEDefang/INSTALL-GRAPHDEFANG

You could also just grep /var/log/maillog for the tag and run through wc -l
for a count.

Regards,
KAM