[Mimedefang] RPM build

-ray ray at ops.selu.edu
Sun Sep 5 14:16:06 EDT 2004

I'm building a mimedefang rpm on fedora core 2 using the supplied spec
file.  Looked for these rpms but can't find them.  I have no problem
installing from source, but just wondering if anyone knows why they are
prereq's in the spec file when they (apparently) don't exist.  thanks for
any info.

ray

[root at mail root]# rpmbuild -bb mimedefang.spec
error: Failed build dependencies:
        perl-MIME-tools is needed by mimedefang-2.44-1
        perl-IO-stringy is needed by mimedefang-2.44-1
        perl-MailTools is needed by mimedefang-2.44-1