[Mimedefang] Suspicious Chars

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Fri Sep 3 13:09:27 EDT 2004

On 3 Sep 2004 at 8:19, Chris Masters wrote:

> We have genuine mail generated by buggy client or sent
> through buggy servers that needs to be quarantined
> rather than dropped but would like to filter out
> obvious spam (by far the majority as you would
> expect)from this lot prior to quarantining.

In over 219,000 messages, I have only 15 that got dropped due to the
"suspicious characters" check, so I don't think that you really need to
do other checks before quarantining...you won't have that many to look
through.

--
Jeff Rife        | "I have a question that could affect our entire
SPAM bait:       |  relationship...did you kill Coach Mattay?"