[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.46-BETA-2 is available

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Thu Oct 28 15:33:20 EDT 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:
> That's a feature, not a bug.  We always wrap the message in a multipart/mixed
> container if it wasn't multipart originally.  (It simplifies later processing
> steps.)

I always like to have features, eh ;-)

Anyhow, I've noticed messages like this in my log files, after upgrading
to 2.46 (final).  Haven't noticed them before.  I guss this is related
to new reports from slaves.  Are slaves supposed to send reports
periodically, or multiplexor is quering them periodically?  Or was it
something multiplexor hasn't expected, so it wrote it to logs?  The
thing that makes me feel it is later, is presence of "stderr" string,
and basically all spaces are encoded (looks kind of URL encoding scheme).

Slave 1 stderr: Pe0L013829 MD-MX-STATUS
In%20rebuild%20loop%20i9SJPe0L013829 MD-MX-STATUS
In%20filter_end%20i9SJPe0L013829 MD-MX-STATUS
Running%20SpamAssassin%20i9SJPe0L013829