[Mimedefang] whitelisting in Mimedefang?

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Thu Oct 28 14:18:33 EDT 2004

On 28 Oct 2004 at 14:01, scohen wrote:

> I know I can whitelist with /etc/mail/access.db and I know I can
> whitelist in sa-mimedefang.cf for the spamassassin tests, but is
> there anyway to whitelist at the begining of mimedefang-filter so no
> tests are performed? Btw, if I whitelist in the access.db does the
> email get sent through the socket to mimedefang?

Yes, it does.

You can tie to the /etc/mail/access.db using Perl to stop processing
early in your mimedefang-filter.  Don't ask me exactly *how* to do this
(no Perl guru here), but the archives for this list should have
something.

--
Jeff Rife        |
SPAM bait:       | http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/99/Apr/columbine.html