[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.46-BETA-2 is available

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Thu Oct 28 10:03:26 EDT 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Hi,
>
> MIMEDefang 2.46-BETA-2 is available at http://www.mimedefang.org/node.php?id=1
>
> This release addresses the problems identified by Aleksandar Milivojevic.
> It greatly improves the sanity of the message-rebuilding algorithm.  Also,
> I've changed it so the append_boilerplate functions refuse to monkey with
> S/MIME signed or encrypted parts.

I've just compiled and tested it.  Seems to work nicely.  The only
(rather minor thing) is that if there's no content-type header in the
message, $entity->head->get() will return multipart/mixed (plus
internally generated boundary), while $sa_stat->get() (where $sa_stat is
of type Mail::SpamAssasin::PerMsgStatus from my workaround) will
correctly return undef.