[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.46-BETA-1 is available

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Tue Oct 26 17:16:00 EDT 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Hi,
>
> MIMEDefang 2.46-BETA-1 is available at http://www.mimedefang.org/node.php?id=1

I've just compiled it.  However, I'm having two problems with it
(regarding my previous mail about detecting content-type in filter_end).

First is that Content-Type (as present in $entity) still isn't as
present in the email message itself.

For example, if Content-Type is:

    multipart/report; report-type=disposition-notification;
    boundary="------------mdn020605010008050205010504"

$entity->head->get("content-type") returns:

    multipart/report; boundary="------------mdn020605010008050205010504"

The report-type (which is mandatory for multipart/report type) is
completely ommited, which makes the returned value unusable (I don't
know if it is bounce generated by MTA, return receipt generated by MUA,
or something else).

The second problem is that I can't seem to be able to check for presence
of certain headers.  For example, this doesn't work:

    if ($entity->head->get("disposition-notification-to")) {
    }

(always returns undef).