[Mimedefang] FYI: SOCKETMAP added to Red Hat sendmail package

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Oct 26 14:33:08 EDT 2004

--On Tuesday, October 26, 2004 7:50 PM +0200 Alexander Dalloz
<alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:

> I didn't understand Thomas Wörner's WONTFIX bugzilla
> closure.

He was probably new to packaging and didn't realize that the Perl
dependency in the example code was a non-issue. That was my assumption when
I wrote my counter-argument. (It was only in the last couple of years that
RPM stopped evaluating dependencies on material in %doc, the usual place to
put example code.)