[Mimedefang] Gentoo packaging : mimedefang ebuild (for MIMEDefang 2.45)

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Oct 26 10:51:51 EDT 2004

Hi, Stephane.

> So find attached an alpha/beta mimedefang Gentoo ebuild (aka FreeBSD port)
> with the needed conf.d and init.d files.

Thanks!

> Please let me know how about bugs/enhancements so this either gets included
> in the Gentoo portage tree or in the next MIMEDefang tarball (David
> it's up to you to decice).

Well, there's a slight difficulty with including an ebuild in the tarball,
because one of the things in the ebuild is the MD5 sum of the tarball.
Once we work our way past this minor stumbling block... :-)

I might distribute the ebuild from the MIMEDefang site, though.
I plan on releasing 2.46 very soon, and after that, I'll accept the
ebuild and put it on the site.