[Mimedefang] Detecting content-type of message in filter_end

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Tue Oct 26 09:47:25 EDT 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:
> There's a bug in MIMEDefang; the rebuilt entry that gets passed to filter_end
> is always of type multipart/mixed, multipart/alternative or multipart/digest.
> The next release will fix this.

BTW, while we are at it.  Is there a reason why $entity is not passed as
an argument to filter_begin?  It could be usefull if it was possible to
do some checks on the message before it is modified by MIMEDefang.  It
would be more efficient if I don't need to wait until filter_end to do
some simple checks.