[Mimedefang] Gentoo packaging : mimedefang ebuild (for MIMEDefang 2.45)

eqx at gmx.net eqx at gmx.net
Tue Oct 26 01:24:55 EDT 2004

Nice job. I think you should add the patched version of MIME-tools and
prevent the other one from emerging.

Regards, Mike

-----
I've started working on making MIMEDefang installation on Gentoo Linux
easier
(we must contribute to OpenSource folks someway ...).

Please note that the MIME-tools MIME-Base64 ebuils in Gentoo are up to
date (respectively versions 5.414 and 3.05) so no manual perl

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl