[Mimedefang] mimedefang-2.45 fails to configure

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.com.au
Sat Oct 23 10:15:12 EDT 2004

Bill Maidment wrote:
> I know. I am stupid. I installed razor-agents-sdk-2.03.tar.gz on my once
> working mail server and it totally upset mimedefang.
>
> I've re-installed the perl modules including MIME-Base64-3.05 (with
> INSTALLDSIRS=site) and MIME-tools-5.414, but mimedefang won't configure
> as below.

Well, I don't feel quite so stupid now. I resolved the problem by
deleting old versions of MIME/QuotedPrint.pm and Digest/SHA1.pm that
were left lying around.

Is there an issue with the installation of newer versions of these
modules, that they don't remove older versions? Or have I missed some
obvious method of updating?

Cheers

--

Bill Maidment
Maidment Enterprises Pty Ltd

Unless you are named "Alfred E. Newman", you may read only the "odd
numbered words" (every other word beginning with the first) of the
message above. If you have violated that, then you hereby owe the sender
AU$10 for each even numbered word you have read.
Adapted from "Stupid Email Disclaimers" (see
http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/)