[Mimedefang] Limiting email size to scan for viruses?

eqx at gmx.net eqx at gmx.net
Thu Oct 14 00:51:05 EDT 2004

The following should work too:

$size = (stat($entity->bodyhandle->path))[7];
if ($size < 2097152) {
    # Scan for viruses if any virus-scanners are installed
    my($code, $category, $action) = message_contains_virus();
}

I think INPUTMSG is the whole message, $size is the attachement size only.

Regards, Mike

Untested but you should be able to change filter_begin to something like

if (-s "./INPUTMSG" < 2048*1024) {
    # Scan for viruses if any virus-scanners are installed
    my($code, $category, $action) = message_contains_virus();
}

Regards,
KAM