[Mimedefang] OT: Perl Resource

Charles mdlist at sterlingideas.com
Mon Oct 11 10:52:29 EDT 2004

Jeff Grossman wrote:
> What is a good book on Perl programming?  I would like something that will
> help me with the mimedefang-filter file.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Well, I'll wade in with the old $.02 worth.  I knew nothing 'bout Perl
when starting into Mimedefang but have enough of a programming
background to not need a treatise on how an if statement works.  I
picked up O'Reilly's Perl In A Nutshell and never looked back.  It's
mostly reference with enough Perl learning in the beginning to get you
going.

Charles