[Mimedefang] Using spamtrap to reject shotgun attempts

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sat Oct 9 16:33:48 EDT 2004

I've got some obsolete addresses that receive nothing but spam. They
routinely show up as one recipient in a group of legitimate recipients in a
spam attempt, and many of these score low enough to get by. I'd like to
reject the entire transaction for all recipients if one of my spamtrap
addresses is in the list.

Alas, filter_recipient only affects the entire message if the action is
DISCARD, but not REJECT. Is there some way to keep state here so that the
message can be rejected for all recipients if a spamtrap is in the list?