[Mimedefang] OT: Perl Resource

Royce Williams royce.williams at acsalaska.net
Sat Oct 9 12:46:07 EDT 2004

Jeff Grossman wrote, On 10/9/2004 6:24 AM:

> What is a good book on Perl programming?  I would like something that will
> help me with the mimedefang-filter file.

Programming Perl and The Perl Cookbook are the way to go for starters.

I've also found this Perl-book review page to be helpful for people
asking this question.  It's a little outdated, but definitely gives
you a good survey of the main choices.

	http://www.northbound-train.com/perlbooks.html

Once you work with Perl for a while, I also recommend _Effective Perl
Programming_ by Joseph N. Hall and Randall L. Schwartz.  Short, clearly
written, and effective.

-royce