[Mimedefang] MIME::Tools 5.414 is released

Ming Hou ming at ddtechcg.com
Wed Oct 6 22:01:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

The newer version of MIME::Tools 5.414 still causes MIMEDefang 2.54
unable to start up correctly on my Solairs 8 x86 with Perl 5.8.4. The
 error message is:

mimedefang-multiplexor[14865]: [ID 980602 mail.info] Slave 0 stderr:
Undefined subroutine &main::do_main_loop called at
/usr/local/mimedefang/bin/mimedefang.pl line 67.

The line 67 in mimedefang.pl is:

use MIME::Words qw(:all);

In order to make Mimedefang 2.54 to work without the above error is to
install MIME-tools-5.411a-RP-Patched-02 again.

Any idea? Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks,
ming