[Mimedefang] Multiple Spamdrop Question

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Tue Oct 5 16:44:39 EDT 2004

Have you looked at CanIT Pro?  Based on MIMEDefang, it allows for multiple
streams, each with their own spam trap and settings.  That was one of our
requirements, and we have been very satisfied with it.  The streams can be
defined as an entire domain, or as fine as a single address.

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 10/05/2004 03:55:53
PM: