[Mimedefang] Multiple Spamdrop Question

Andrew Embury aembury at pltechnology.com
Tue Oct 5 15:55:53 EDT 2004

I'm using MimeDefang 2.45, ClamAV, SpamAssassin 3.0, and sendmail on a bastion host to filter spam, malware, and virus for an internal Exchange server.  This exchange server hosts multiple companies in multiple domains.  Currently, I'm sending all spam to a single spamdrop address where I can review it and eventually delete it.  What I would like to do is have a spamdrop at domain address for each distinct domain I am hosting.  Does anyone have a recipe or other wisdom to share in making this happen?

Thanks for the great software,

Drew