[Mimedefang] add boilerplate not working as expected

J.D. Bronson jbronson at wixb.com
Sat Oct 2 17:35:15 EDT 2004

I just want to add a boilerplate for OUTGOING email (not incoming). I have
this working (almost)....

}

     if ($RelayAddr =~ "^192\.168\.1" or "^127\.0\.0\.1") {
     append_text_boilerplate($entity, $boilerplate, 0);
     action_add_header('X-Disclaimer-Added', "YES");
}

This is not working for email that the relay=localhost  [127.0.0.1]
but what I do see is the 'add_header' part works for localhost email...

Can someone tell me what I did wrong? - why one part is added and the other
is not? -if mail is submitted to MD from a different machine on the same
LAN, the boilerplate and the add_header both work. It is only localhost
generated email that is acting up...

thanks in advance!

--
J.D. Bronson
Aurora Health Care // Information Services // Milwaukee, WI USA