[Mimedefang] Re: OFF TOPIC - Need a product to block spyware (Mark Penkower)

Kelson kelson at speed.net
Fri Oct 1 14:09:49 EDT 2004

Ben Kamen wrote:
> No, I don't use IE unless I have to.. (which some sites still are that
> way... grr.)

I keep hearing this, but I can't remember the last time I actually *saw*
one (aside from Intranet apps and such).  People frequently bring up
banking as examples, but the only time I had a banking site cause
problems it was just broken browser detection, not IE-only code.  (It
wanted me to "upgrade" to Netscape 6 before it would let me in.)

--
Kelson Vibber