[Mimedefang] Re-init Bayes

Kris Deugau kdeugau at vianet.ca
Wed Nov 24 14:50:34 EST 2004

Ben Kamen wrote:
> I asked a while back and didn't see an answer... how often do people
> like to reinit their bayes databases??

I haven't had to do so on the systems I administer regularly;  I had to
wipe the DBs on a pair of servers at head office a couple of times until
we had the autolearn and manual forced-expiry processes decently
balanced.

My personal email account's Bayes db is ~2.5 years old;  pretty close to
the same age as SA's native Bayes support.  <g>

-kgd
--
Get your mouse off of there!  You don't know where that email has been!