[Mimedefang] Need to turn off CC in Defang Notifications

Steffen Kaiser skmimedefang at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Tue Nov 30 02:46:27 EST 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Kenneth Porter wrote:

Hello,

> I suppose he could be stress-testing Thunderbird, but at that volume I'd be
> inclined to switch all filtering server-side (ie. with procmail).

Suppose the users are not supposed to have shell account on the server
(just POP and IMAP), can you lock down procmail to keep within the user's
home directory or at least to run some particular, selected programs only?

Or does there exist some other MailDir-aware MDA doing so?

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser