[Mimedefang] Need to turn off CC in Defang Notifications

Mark Penkower mark at roycenet.com
Mon Nov 29 13:43:10 EST 2004

Since Clamav 0.80 took it upon itself to detect and bounce HTML.Phishing
emails, my users are getting cc's with the message.  The notification to
the sender (from defang) is cc'd to postmaster and to the user.

In my filter, I want to turn off the cc'ing to the user.  How do I
accomplish that?

Thanks

Mark Penkower

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This e-mail is meant only for the intended recipient(s) of the transmission, and contains confidential information which is proprietary to Royce & Associates, LLC. Any unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or dissemination is strictly prohibited. All rights to this information are reserved by Royce & Associates, LLC. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and please delete this e-mail from your system and destroy any copies.