[Mimedefang] MD or SA? Not always getting bayes_ scores

Adam Beatham adam at backboard.org
Tue Nov 23 22:03:28 EST 2004

It's a site-wide implementation, that I've had for atleast the last 18
or so months, without any noticeable problems.  I have a feeling it
occured when I upgraded to 3.0.1, but I can't pinpoint it.  I'm just at
a loss as to whats going on..
I did search for any other bayes_* files, just to make sure I wasn't
somehow using a different set of tokens than the ones I expected.. and
there are no other ones present on my system.

-adam
-----
	"laughter is like music"