[Mimedefang] MD or SA? Not always getting bayes_ scores

Adam Beatham adam at backboard.org
Tue Nov 23 15:52:12 EST 2004

Unfortunately, there is nothing that is just jumping out at me.
permissions are fine, nothing noticeable in the logs.  and the strangest
piece is that it stamps some, but not others..

I tested with a couple pieces of mail that had no BAYES_* test/score in
the headers, and ran it through spamassassin -D, and then they both WERE
stamped with BAYES_* scores..

-adam
-----
	"laughter is like music"