[Mimedefang] MD or SA? Not always getting bayes_ scores

Adam Beatham adam at backboard.org
Fri Nov 19 15:52:13 EST 2004

Howdy,

This may or may not be a MD problem, but I'm stumped.  I don't know when
it exactly it happened, but recently I've noticed more and more spam
trickling into my inbox.  After looking, it appears that not every
message gets scored with a bayes_* tag.. some do, some don't.   I'm
running SA 3.0.1, and MD 2.48.  I've gone through all my configs..but
nothing is glaring to me, and i haven't changed any configuration
settings for a quite a while.. Anyone else seen this or something similar?

--
-adam
-----