[Mimedefang] Slave 0 stderr: invalid rule: MAILER_ACC

Dave Ellenberger d.ellenberger at webflash.ch
Tue Nov 23 07:43:33 EST 2004

Hi!

I occasionally (5% chance maybe?) see the following in my maillog:

Nov 23 13:11:29 hostname mimedefang-multiplexor[22828]: Slave 0 stderr:
invalid rule: MAILER_ACC

It doesn't seem to hinder MIMEDefang to do its work properly, but I wonder
if I could get rid of it somehow. I'm currently running mimedefang_2.48-
1_i386.deb on debian/unstable with a strongly modified, but well-working,
mimedefang-filter. However, I had the same behaviour in all previous
versions (actually, since ever this year...) of mimedefang too.

Any ideas?

Dave