[Mimedefang] using action_add_part on msgs to be quarantined

Rolf rolf at ses.tas.gov.au
Mon Nov 22 22:52:40 EST 2004

hello

Try as I might I cannot add the spamassassin report to the mail msg
prior to it being quarantined.

Using MD 2.45

I have worked out that this is undoubtedly some aspect of the MD logic,
but can't work out what.

the relevant bit of filter end - which is little changed from the
example is

        my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();

             if ($hits >= $req) {
                 md_graphdefang_log('Spam', $hits, $RelayAddr);
                 # If you find the SA report useful, add it, I guess...
                 action_add_part($entity, "text/plain", "-suggest",
                                 "$report\n",
                                 "SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline",0);
                 action_quarantine_entire_message();
                 action_discard();

yet there is no part added to any of the files in the relevant
qdir-d-a-t-e-ti.me.-001/

Presumably by design, but how can I include the SA report there?

thanks

rofl.