[Mimedefang] SA 3.0: Loading preferences, etc from LDAP or MySQL

Nate Carlson natecars at real-time.com
Sat Nov 20 14:41:55 EST 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:
> OK, I hacked something up that works for me, at least. Tested with LDAP
> only - I'll test for MySQL Bayes support later, but probably won't ever
> test having the prefs in MySQL.

Had to do some additional hacking to get Bayes support working; I'll try
to post patches later, but basically just had to change the
signal_user_changed routing to actually get called.  :)  Also wrote a
subroutine for mimedefang_filter to do some LDAP queries and figure out
what the actual username is, and pass that on to SA, instead of searching
by e-mail address.

Got this working live on a production box now; will see how it goes.