[Mimedefang] timeout before data read?

Keith Patton kpatton at dallas.photronics.com
Wed Nov 17 15:39:59 EST 2004

I had a similiar issue quite a while back to this.  I had to increase
the timers in the filter definitions line in sendmail.cf
..snip..
Xmimedefang, S=unix:/Defang/mimedefang.sock, F=T, T=S:10m;R:10m
..snip...

It looks like sendmail it issueing a timeout when this timer expires and
mimedefang is not finished yet..  This permits a 10 minute scan..

I have some very large attachments so your numbers my vary..

-Keith