[Mimedefang] MD 2.48 , SA 3.0001 CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADERS

Paul Murphy pmurphy at ionixpharma.com
Tue Nov 16 06:21:28 EST 2004

Alan,

Check that you are running "spamassassin -D -p
/etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf" or whatever to make sure that MD and
your manual check are using the same config.  If this is the issue, then
carefully compare the default SA config with the MD version, and the difference
should indicate the problem.

Best Wishes,

Paul.
Paul Murphy
Head of Informatics
Ionix Pharmaceuticals Ltd
418 Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0PA

Tel. 01223 433741
Fax. 01223 433788

DISCLAIMER:
are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender or the Ionix IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 1223 433741