[Mimedefang] MIMEDEFANG NOT TAGGING

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Mon Nov 15 12:46:25 EST 2004

Am Mo, den 15.11.2004 schrieb hitete at free.fr um 16:43:

> I followed the howto. (I installed SA and MIMEDEFANG on a relay host).
> Weird thing : mimedefang starts, spamd starts, dcc starts.

spamd isn't used.

> But there is no message tagging !!.

Please read the files which come with MimeDefang. There is a
README.SPAMASSASSIN which explains what is needed to make MimeDefang
change the mail subject with a spam tag.

> Looking at the maillog, nothing regarding tag process ?.

Then increase the milter log level.

> How can I debug all this ?, liike see the whole chain process ?.

Use a higher log level.

> /Hitete

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 18:44:02 up 26 days, 16:23, load average: 0.71, 0.42, 0.29