[Mimedefang] Re: Original-Content-Type in header

Tim Boyer tim at denmantire.com
Sat Nov 13 19:56:12 EST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:22:38 -0500, Jeff Rife <mimedefang at nabs.net>
wrote:

>On 12 Nov 2004 at 8:52, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>
>> Well your emails are the only emails that show up in my inbox with newsgroup
>> features ;-)  And I'm pretty sure I'm not nuts because I can definitely see
>> headers like this:

>Same headers here, so it's not something on your end.

Ah!  I forgot.

I'm accessing this list thorugh gmane.mail.mimedefang.  It lets you
access mailing lists as if they were usenet groups, complete with
threading, etc.

So of course, you're seeing these posts as though they're running
through an nntp mailer.  It's merely because they are. :)

I've copied both of you with a copy of this message running through my
'real' mailer.

Sorry about the confusion...

--
Tim Boyer