[Mimedefang] filter_recipient

Richard Whelan richard.whelan at pipex.net
Fri Nov 12 09:53:53 EST 2004

Hi,

A couple of weeks back I mailed asking about filter a specific user,
using either filter_sender of filter_recipient

I ended up opting for the filter_recipient, partly because I already had
a filter present for this, and also it allows both sender and recipient
to be checked. However, it's not working.

I have:

sub filter_recipient
{
    my($recipient, $sender, $ip, $host, $first, $helo,
       $rcpt_mailer, $rcpt_host, $rcpt_addr) = @_;

    if($sender =~ /^<?sender\@his\.domain>?$/i) {
       if($recipient =~ /^<?recipient\@my\.domain>?$/i) {
          return ('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING', "ok");
       }
       return ('CONTINUE', "ok");
    }
}

However, the senders messages are still being checked and blocked
because of an attachment within them.

I am having to unquarantine these messages daily at the moment.

Can someone possibly shed some light as to why it's not working.

Cheers,

Richard

--
Richard Whelan