[Mimedefang] Custom Configuration

Yang Xiao yxiao2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:09:55 EST 2004

Hi all,
I'm using amavisd-new and Maia as the web interface so that users can
easily manage their w/b lists and spam/virus/attachment settings.
However, I would still like to use MIMEDefang for
1. Envelope/header checking in filter_recipient() : reject anyone
claims to be sending from the internal domain.
2. LDAP lookup on RCPT TO: verify valid mailbox before accepting data.

but not anything else, because I want amavisd-new to handle spam and
virus checking, is this possible? and how should I go about it?

Many thanks,

Yang