[Mimedefang] MIME type message/partial

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Tue Nov 9 12:42:56 EST 2004

Paul Murphy wrote:
> Jan-Pieter,
>
> On my system, your message shows a header which contains:

> ALT+F4 TO CONTINUE

ROTFL...
Reminds me of the old online gaming joke.  "Hey everybody, press Alt-F4 to activate (insert cool weapon name)"... then laugh as you see the "(player) disconnected" messages start to come in...

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"