[Mimedefang] Re: Original-Content-Type in header

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Mon Nov 8 20:02:19 EST 2004

Tim Boyer wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 18:07:03 -0500, "Dan Tulovsky"
> <Dan.Tulovsky at aa-rf.com> wrote:
>
>> Does your sa-mimedefang config file contain this line:
>>
>> Defang 1
>>
>> That would do it...
>>
>> Dan
>>

> Nope; in fact, it doesn't have defang_mime anywhere in it.  I'll try
> setting it to 0, just in case it's getting inherited from somewhere
> else.  Thanks!

Do you have Anomy::HTMLCleaner installed?  If so, you will need to modify your mimedefang-filter to NOT use it.  It isn't installed by default.  But if it is installed, it IS used by default.

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"