[Mimedefang] Do not use Clam AV < version 8.0 --Wrong!

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sun Nov 7 23:08:43 EST 2004

--On Sunday, November 07, 2004 3:47 PM -0800 Tory Blue
<tmblue at responsys.com> wrote:

> Looks like you did fail your reading comprehension - checking 4-8 times a
> day means an interval of 6-3 hours - certainly less than once an hour.
>
> Yes your right, my apologies to the group, <insert excuse here>.

Hehe, you flipped the division over, and thought it said period when it
said frequency, reducing the reciprocal of what it said you should reduce.
;)

(I code robotics for a living, and frequency response stuff means I have to
stare at such equations a lot and make sure I've got the operations right
side up.)