[Mimedefang] From header information

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Fri Nov 5 08:53:38 EST 2004

Lavoie,Alain [CMC] wrote:
> Is it possible to access the From header like I can
> acces the Subject
> header with the variable $Subject in mimedefang-filter?

$entity->head->get("From") will return whatever is in From header in
filter, filter_multipart and filter_end.  You can't use it in
filter_begin (it is not defined there).  Of course, you can use
$entity->head->get() function to get value of any header.  Note that you
will need at least MIMEDefang 2.48 to use this (it was broken in
previous versions).