[Mimedefang] Frustration...

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Thu Nov 4 23:21:08 EST 2004

On 4 Nov 2004 at 19:39, Tory Blue wrote:

>                                                       What I need is
> something that will do a dictionary look up and if the  email contains more
> then 2 mispelled words in the subject it's bounced. That's not efficient,
> but how else are you going to stop all the V!Agra, M0r tgage and other types
> of spam?!

The "tripwire" ruleset is designed to look for odd letter triples
(based on their occurance in a standard dictionary).  You could do
something similar because "[a-z][#%!][a-z]" is *very* rare in a subject
(case insensitive, of course).  Just create a rule with all the special
characters (I'm too tired to figure out which ones need escaping), and
set up the rule so that it can fire multiple times.

--
Jeff Rife        |
SPAM bait:       |