[Mimedefang] Spamassassinreport.txt

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:03:57 EST 2004

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:35:31 -0500, Yang Xiao <yxiao2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> What do I need to do to replace the actual email message body with the
> SpamAssassin-report.txt and send the spam message body as an
> attachment?

I've certainly posted my solution to the list, so if you check the
archive it'll be there (search for rob_macgregor at hotmail.com and
spamassassin - the thread had Spamassassin in the subject AFAIK).

Others have also posted solutions, which also will be in the archive.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor