[Mimedefang] Action bounce

Button, Shawn sbutton at dtjboulder.com
Thu Nov 4 15:10:01 EST 2004

Can I action bounce for a certain SA score and then action discard for a
higher score? If the action is discard does it try to process the bounce
line as well or does it stop with discard? Thank you kindly, Shawn

 # Spam checks if SpamAssassin is installed
    if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
        if (-s "./INPUTMSG" < 100*1024) {
            # Only scan messages smaller than 100kB.  Larger messages
            # are extremely unlikely to be spam, and SpamAssassin is
            # dreadfully slow on very large messages.
            my($score);

            my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
            if ($hits > 9.0) {
                return action_discard();
            }

            if ($hits > 7.5) {
                return action_bounce("Suspected spam - blocked Please
Contact DT
JDesign");
            }