AW: [Mimedefang] mimedefang.sock

A.Jones at mvv.de A.Jones at mvv.de
Thu Nov 4 01:46:03 EST 2004

It might be good to know what kind of hardware You are running on, and what
the load is like when You start MIMEDefang. We use an UltraSPARC III (~1GHz)
box, and i have had to add logic to my start script to wait 5 or 10 seconds
after starting MIMEDefang, because i had the same problem -- it just takes a
little while. I realize 5 to 10 seconds is not the same as 3 minutes, but
that's why i ask about the hardware and system load.