[Mimedefang] Rules Location

Mike Carlson mike at mcarlson.net
Wed Nov 3 11:01:00 EST 2004

Hmmm... well the documentation for SA says to not modify the rules in /usr/local/share/spamassassin because they are over written during installs:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WhereDoLocalSettingsGo

Thats where my confusion comes from. If I put them in /usr/local/share/spamassassin/ then they will be overwritten the next time I upgrade SA. I dont feel like uploading all the rules again when I upgrade.

--Mike Carlson
mike at mcarlson.net
http://www.uselessthoughts.com