[Mimedefang] Mimedfang memory problems since upgrade to 2.45

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:28:38 EST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:52:18 GMT, Mason Rob (NHS Information Authority)
<rob.mason at nhs.net> wrote:
> I'm running Sendmail, SA-3, MD-2.45 on FreeBSD 5.3 RC1.
> Since upgrading to this config I get the following errors
> (about 1 in 5 emails):
<---SNIP--->
> I've trawled through the archives but can't find anything
> directly relevent.  My mimedefang-filter is standard (as
> distributed aside from email addresses).

Take a look for the thread I kicked off last week (titled "Memory
Problems"), about exactly this problem!

Basically, the memory limits in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mimedefang.sh are
too small.  I need to raise a PR with the author, but haven't.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor