[Mimedefang] SURBL lookups no longer happening after upgrade to 2.48

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Nov 2 14:12:50 EST 2004

Am Mo, den 01.11.2004 schrieb Sven Willenberger um 22:40:

> I am using the same filter as in the 2.44 release and have verified
> $SALocalTestsOnly = 0;
>
> in the sa-mimedefang.cf file I have made sure that skip_rbl_checks 0

> Sven Willenberger

>From reviewing the mimedefang.pl code where "$SALocalTestsOnly" is
handled I have the impression, it can only be set globally. Is that
right? I would like to override the default setting of deactivated
remote tests by SA, but to omit these tests for some mailinglists. Any
suggestion?

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 20:07:17 up 13 days, 17:46, load average: 0.40, 0.41, 0.36