[Mimedefang] SIG11's with Mimedefang 2.48

Martin Blapp mb at imp.ch
Tue Nov 2 13:15:54 EST 2004

Hi,

> I'd be curious to hear what other issues you've encountered on FreeBSD.
> We've been ticking along here just fine literally for years, happily
> processing more than a million messages a day.  Other than occasional
> delays in getting this or that patch added to a required port, we've
> been pretty happy.
>
> Either there are problems occurring that are slipping below my radar
> that will be revealed, or else I and others can help you with some of
> your outstanding FreeBSD issues.  Either way, the community benefits.

I add an X-Spam-Report: line to our mails, line length is 60 chars, but of
course the report itself as whole is very long. We do this because we don't
wan't to modify the mailbody, which does cost too much IO becuause we have
to resend the mails.

Another patch I made was tcpwrappers support which works quite fine.

I'll forward you the patches offlist.

Martin