[Mimedefang] Allowing mails from specific users

Richard Whelan richard.whelan at pipex.net
Mon Nov 1 10:33:00 EST 2004

Hi,

One of my local users needs to be able to receive specific emails from
one particular user, however, the sender is sending attached files which
are zipped .exe files. At the moment, I' having to unquaratine these
mails daily, but ideally I would like to set MD so that the extensions
check is skipped for this sender.

If I put in a filter_sender section, where it matches the sender, that
returns a ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING, will this be executed before the
extension check, or will I need to do something different here ?

Thanks,

Richard

--
Richard Whelan