[Mimedefang] Passing username to SpamAssassin for user preferences

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.com.au
Mon Nov 1 09:06:46 EST 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:
> And while I'm happy to release MIMEDefang under the
> GPL, these sorts of changes are uncomfortably close to eating into
> CanIt and CanIt-PRO territory.  Unfortunately, we have to make a
> living too. :-)

David, we really appreciate the GPL version. So much so, that the
company I work with has purchased a CanIt license, yet continues to use
the GPL MIMEDefang version.

Keep up the good work.

To those who are financially benefiting from MIMEDefang -- why not buy a
CanIt licence to demonstrate your appreciation.

Cheers.

--

Bill Maidment
Maidment Enterprises Pty Ltd

Unless you are named "Alfred E. Newman", you may read only the "odd
numbered words" (every other word beginning with the first) of the
message above. If you have violated that, then you hereby owe the sender
AU$10 for each even numbered word you have read.
Adapted from "Stupid Email Disclaimers" (see
http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/)